Dream responds to cheating accusations for Minecraft speedrun

slug
dream-responds-to-cheating-accusations-for-minecraft-speedrun

noob#OL1Wb

Dec 25, 2020
Hi, Keri! I would like to have you notice the fact that Dreams odds even by his expert's math would still be one in one hundred million. (1 in 100,000,000). This is still very unlikely!

noob#RRFT2

Dec 26, 2020
Just here to point out how Dream's so-called "expert" is completely anonymous and has no proof of qualification.
Combined with Dream's response document containing multiple errors and rookie mistakes, this points towards Dream's response being factually incorrect potentially even maliciously fabricated.

noob#UUS-w

Feb 23, 2021
omfg what would be the reason for him to cheat? He was having fun and he's a good streamer. Aslo, didn't someone already beat his record? correct me if i'm wrong but I swear they did. If so then did theirs get broken down like that, were they harassed endlessly? And surely if someone else beat it then it proves it's possible. And even if they didn't it doesn't matter, he didn't deserve so much hate he's such an amazing person and the fact you just don't believe someone your supposed to support really brings out your toxicity, and lemme tell u, it ain't a good look ;)

noob#iQsF0

Mar 1, 2021
i wish people on these message boards would actually create an argument and think about the possibility that the person at hand might've cheated instead of mindlessly yelling He wOulDnt dO thAT